Project managers must align projects with business outcomes, manage resources and meet the expectations of various stakeholders, while balancing timelines and budgets. Our Certified Project Management Professional course is designed to equip you with these skills while setting you up for a rewarding career in a growing profession.
This course covers the key fundamentals of project management with widely used methodologies PRINCE2®, AgilePM® and Scrum. You’ll learn about project initiation, process management, documentation development, task management and risk management, as well as managing stakeholders and vendors.
Further modules introduce you to automation for offloading routine tasks and how to effectively communicate with stakeholders to achieve efficiency in the execution of your projects.
The Certified Project Management Professional course is ideal for both current and aspiring project managers or professionals who manage technology projects.
The benefits of completing the Certified Project Management Professional course
Flexible study – make your own experience
- Start Together, Finish Whenever: you all start your study at the same time, but after that, you can move through the course content at your own pace (up to 12 months)
Multi-platform learning environments
- Access a variety of tailored learning experiences, such as video content, quizzes, live labs, expert-led webinars, Live Chat, networking and research
Mentorship with industry experts
- Connect with our carefully selected group of experts in the field, whose role is to mentor you through your course content and help you connect with the online communities
Globally recognised certifications
- Launch your career with PRINCE2® Foundation, AgilePM® Foundation and Scrum certifications highly respected by employers
- Receive digital badges for your non-certification topics, which will also get you noticed on your employment journey
- Attend regular webinars by industry leaders to connect you with the most prominent figures in project management today