Our Certified Microsoft Full Stack Developer course is a foundation-level learning path opening you up to a world of career opportunities. Get the front and back-end skills required to build real-world applications with .NET and equip yourself with in-demand certifications to prepare for a rewarding career as a software developer.
You’ll learn to use a range of development tools including C#, SQL Server, ASP.NET MVC, Web API, Database Fundamentals, Microsoft Azure Fundamentals, Entity Framework Code First, Bootstrap and Front-end. This course is stacked with the knowledge and skills you need to develop web applications.
A foundation in DevOps will allow you to efficiently manage projects and work in teams, leveraging skills such as Agile. As you progress through the course, you will be able to apply your learning through hands-on labs to simulate a real-world experience allowing you to test some of the most widely used platforms.
Develop the foundations you need beyond web development for a promising career as a full stack developer using a variety of popular tools, project management methodology and valuable soft skills with the Microsoft Full Stack Developer Certification.
The benefits of completing the Microsoft Full Stack Developer course
Flexible study – make your own experience
- Start together, finish whenever: you all start your study at the same time, but after that you can move through the course content at your own pace (up to 12 months), allowing you to join a community of like-minded students for communication and collaboration as you progress through the course
Multi-platform learning environments
- Gain valuable, real-world skills for building applications with .NET
- Access a variety of tailored learning experiences, such as video content, quizzes, live labs, expert-led webinars, Live Chat, networking and research
Mentorship with industry experts
- Connect with our carefully selected group of experts in the field, whose role is to mentor you through your course content and help you connect with the online communities
Globally recognised certifications
- Earn three valuable globally-recognised certifications from Microsoft and DevOps Institute highly respected by employers
- Receive digital badges for your non-certification topics, which will also get you noticed on your employment journey
- Attend regular webinars by industry leaders to connect you with the most prominent figures in software development today